Exxon Neftegas Limited (ENL) periodically announces competitive bid proposals for the disposal of surplus Sakhalin-1 materials and equipment. A contractor conducts these proposals for ENL.
The range of surplus materials and equipment includes, but is not limited to:
- Construction materials and equipment
- Drill pipe and other miscellaneous drilling materials
- General use equipment
- IT equipment
ENL generates a list of potential disposal participants using information from various sources, which include:
- Sakhalin-1 potential vendors database
- Tendering contractor’s database
- Nominations from the Sakhalin-1 Consortium members, Sakhalin Oblast government, Russian Federation Ministry of Energy, Russian Federation Ministry of Industry and Trade, etc.
- Direct requests from interested parties
Details about all the competitive bidding open at any time can be found on the web-site https://arkada-trade.com.
General inquiries concerning the proposal process, as well as specific requests to be included into the list of potential participants, can be sent to the ENL Surplus Disposal Team at ENL.email@example.com