Exxon Neftegas Limited, an ExxonMobil affiliate and operator of the Sakhalin-1 Project, is accepting applications for a training program for the following jobs (positions):
Technician trainees will go through classroom training and an orientation program in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk for approximately 9 to 18 months. The program will consist of training in the English language and technical instruction. The length of training will be determined by previous technical experience and proficiency in English. After successful completion of the training program, candidates will be assigned to either Technician role for approximately 1 year or more for additional training. The additional training will include a work assignment at an Exxon Neftegas Limited location. All trainees will receive a scholarship.
Technician jobs in the Oil and Gas Industry involve physical and technical tasks required to operate, install, maintain, and repair mechanical and electrical equipment.
With regard to the trainees, who successfully passed the training, the decision will be made on hiring to the following positions:
Operations Technicians: start-up, operate, and shut-down equipment such as oil, gas & water separators, wells, manifolds, compressors, pumps, and utility systems.
Electrical Technicians: install, maintain and repair electrical equipment such as electrical generators, high voltage switchgear & distribution systems, electrical motors, and valve positioners.
Mechanical Technicians: install, maintain and repair mechanical equipment such as gas turbines, diesel engines, compressors, pumps, hydraulic units and valves.
Instrument Technicians: install, maintain and repair pressure / temperature / flow / level sensing instruments, and oil analyzers, ensure integrity of product measurement data.
Integrity Technicians: manage all integrity data in support of engineering teams; receive raw data from contractors and assures data quality; organize data and assure data is implemented correctly into the correct system to enable engineering analysis.
Site Construction Technicians: sole stewardship and responsibility for execution of assigned construction modification projects; monitoring and oversight of the contractor, and its subcontractors, validation of the work being performed.
Automation and Controls Technicians: install, maintain, repair and adjustment of distributed automation and control systems, programmable logical controllers, emergency shut-down system.
Candidates for training must have the following:
- Russian citizenship or authorized documentation to work in The Russian Federation
- Diploma from a higher education or college technical diploma
- Ability and willingness to work in areas with potentially harmful or hazardous conditions, which may include being based offshore during working days
- Ability and willingness to work at different heights
- Ability to meet the physical and medical demands of the job
- Willingness to relocate to Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk during the classroom and technical training periods
- Ability and willingness to work a 28-day rotational schedule; however, certain candidates may work in the Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk office from Monday through Friday
- Willingness to study 8 hours a day
How to apply: Candidates who meet all of the above-mentioned requirements have to submit a resume / application following the links above.
The following information MUST be included in the uploaded resume:
- Name of the educational institution from which you received a diploma, type of study (full time or part-time), field of study, qualification(s), year of graduation, and length of study at the institution
- Amount of time and type of technical experience in the Oil and Gas Industry, if any
- Number of years experience in the Oil and Gas Industry in the discipline for which was applied
- Level of English (none, basic, intermediate, advanced)
- Certificate(s) of qualification level
Application deadline: Completed applications must be submitted by March 30, 2019.
Selected candidates will be invited for online testing and an interview.
For future consideration:
Please be aware that the Company does not provide feedback to applications for Future Considerations. If you applied here, we recommend you to check this site on a regular bases, and apply to an open vacancy as soon as available.