Exxon Neftegas Limited (ENL) on behalf of the Sakhalin-1 International Consortium hereby announces 2021 Community Support Projects’ Contest
- You can submit your applications from October 1, 2020 until November 15, 2020. Winners will be announced on December 25, 2020.
- Applications will be accepted from non-commercial organizations, as well as from governmental and municipal institutions.
- Geography of social projects includes the regions where Sakhalin-1 Project operates: Sakhalin Oblast (Nogliki and Okha Districts, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk) and Khabarovsk Krai (Ulchi and Nikolayevsk Districts, Khabarovsk).
- An Expert Council that comprises ENL specialists and independent experts will evaluate the projects applied for the contest.
- Focus of projects: education, healthcare, sports and culture, environmental awareness, and support of Indigenous Minority Peoples of the North.
- The projects will be financed as part of the charity program of the Sakhalin-1 International Consortium consisting of Russian Rosneft’s affiliates, Japanese SODECO, Indian ONGC Videsh, Ltd., and Sakhalin-1 Project Operator Exxon Neftegas Limited.
If you have any ideas, send your application to us. Please, read the detailed information on the contest at our website. There you will also find the application form and contact details of the contest coordinators for you to consult: following this link here.
IMPORTANT: On October 9 ENL representatives will conduct a consultation meeting where you can ask your questions and learn more about the documents preparation and the contest procedure. The meeting will also be streamed in Zoom. To take part in the meeting personally or online, you need to send your free-format registration form to email@example.com. Please, specify the participant’s full name, the company he/she represents, and contact phone number.
Exxon Neftegas Limited (ENL) on behalf of the Sakhalin-1 Consortium conducts annual Social Project Contest as part of its contribution program.