Exxon Neftegas Limited (ENL) periodically announces competitive bid proposals for the disposal of surplus Sakhalin-1 materials and equipment. A contractor conducts these proposals for ENL.
The range of surplus materials and equipment includes, but is not limited to:
- Construction materials and equipment
- Drill pipe and other miscellaneous drilling materials
- General use equipment
- IT equipment
ENL generates a list of potential disposal participants using information from various sources, which include:
- Sakhalin-1 potential vendors database
- Tendering contractor’s database
- Nominations from the Sakhalin-1 Consortium members, Sakhalin Oblast government, Russian Federation Ministry of Energy, Russian Federation Ministry of Industry and Trade, etc.
- Direct requests from interested parties
Details about all the competitive bidding open at any time can be found on the web-site https://arkada-trade.com.
General inquiries concerning the proposal process, as well as specific requests to be included into the list of potential participants, can be sent to the ENL Surplus Disposal Team at ENL.email@example.com
Current tendersCompanies that have relevant specialization and are interested in tender participation should submit their applications to e-mail addresses of the contacts given in a tender announcement.
Partners Topic •
Prime contracts awardedPlease see the list of Sakhalin-1 prime contracts for potential subcontracting opportunities.
Partners Topic •
Future tendersIn this section you can find information on future tenders that Exxon Neftegas Limited plans to announce during the next 12 months.
Prospective Vendor RegistrationWe are committed to contracting as many local companies as possible. While striving to maximize Russian content, however, preference is given to vendors that are able to effectively support the project objectives