All current job opportunities are posted on this page and details will remain until applications are no longer being accepted for each opening.
You may apply for a job posting or submit your resume/CV for future consideration
or fax on (4242) 677-169, or to the following address below:
Exxon Neftegas Limited
attention ENL HR
28 Sakhalinskaya St.
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia, 693000
Exxon Neftegas Limited, Operator of the Sakhalin-1 Project
Is accepting applications for training program:
Exxon Neftegas Limited, an ExxonMobil affiliate and Operator of the Sakhalin-1 Project, is accepting applications for training program for the following key areas of jobs:
- Operations Technicians
- Electrical Technicians
- Instrument Technicians
Technician Trainees will go through classroom training / orientation program in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk from approximately 9 to 18 months consisting of English language and technical instruction. Length of training period is determined by previous experience and English language proficiency. Following successful completion of this segment of the training program, candidates will be assigned to one of the following areas for approximately 1 or more years of additional training, including a work assignment at an Exxon Neftegas Limited location. All trainees will get scholarship.
Technician jobs in the Oil and Gas Production business involve physical and technical tasks required to operate, install, maintain, or repair mechanical and electrical equipment.
Trainees successfully completed training courses will be employed as follows:
Operations Technicians: start-up, operate, and shut-down equipment such as oil, gas & water separators, wells, manifolds, compressors, pumps, and utility systems.
Electrical Technicians: install, maintain and repair electrical equipment such as electrical generators, high voltage switchgear & distribution systems, electrical motors, and valve positioners.
Candidates for training must:
- be Russian citizens
- be graduates with higher education or college technical Diploma
- be willing and able to work in areas with potentially harmful or hazardous conditions including being based offshore during days on
- be willing and able to work at heights
- be otherwise able to meet the physical and medical demands of the job
- be willing to relocate to Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk during the classroom and hands on training periods
- be willing and able to work a 28 day rotating tour of duty, but some candidates may work in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk office standard working day from Monday through Friday
- be willing to study 8 hours a day
- be able to obtain a Foreign Passport
How to apply: Interested candidates who meet all requirements may send a resume
, or fax on (4242) 677-169, or to ENL office at 28 Sakhalinskaya Street, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk
The following information must be included in the resume:
- name of the educational institution, type of study (full time or part-time), department, qualification, year of graduation, course duration
- number of years and type of Oil & Gas experience in the discipline applied for
- years and type of technical experience in O&G business if any
- level of English (none, basic, intermediate, advanced)
- Certificate(s) of qualification level
Application deadline: Completed applications must be submitted by January 31,2017.
Selected candidates will be invited for a testing/interview.